This Agreement is entered into on 9 of january 2021, between Shuuk, hereinafter referred to as the "Grantee", located at Terminal de Cargas Uruguay
Camino Carrasco s/n Esq. Av. de las Americas. Recinto Aduanero 2089. CP 14001. Ciudad de la Costa Canelones, Uruguay, and all customers that are elegible for this contest, hereinafter referred to as the "Artist"
Whereas, the Artist hereby represents that he/she will create images or object throughout the course of his/her involvement in shuuk's ruffles, hereinafter referred as "the ruffle", that is his/her own original work and it is not made from copyrighted material or patterns
Whereas, the Grantee wishes to use the above described work in the creation of art posters and/or art show invitations and/or notecards, any of which may be offered for sale by the Grantee;
Now therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises set forth below, as well as other valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
1) The Artist grants to the Grantee the exclusive right to use or reproduce the image for the following types of Promotions:
Types of Promotions
2) This grant permits the Grantee the exclusive right to use images received to promote and sell the merchandise owned by the Grantee in all social networks of their choice. Further, the artist grants to the Grantee the right to reproduce the image on the Grantee's website and all other Grantee promotional materials.
3) The artist understands that all profits from the sales driven from the Artist's image reviewed merchandise will benefit the Grantee.
4) The Grantee shall give to the Artist, in case he/she wins the raffle, a store credit of 200 US dollars to order in any type of merchandise offered in the Grantee website.
5) The Artist shall indemnify and hold the Grantee harmless from and against any loss, expense or damage occasioned by any claim, demand, suit or recovery against the Grantee, arising out of any alleged use of the image which violates or breaches a third party's property rights.
6) Neither party shall assign rights or obligations under this agreement.
7) Nothing herein shall be construed to create a joint venture between the parties, nor shall any similar relationship be deemed to exist between them.
8) This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Uruguay, except for copyright law, which shall be interpreted in accordance with national and international copyright law.
9) This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto and shall not be modified, amended or changed in any way except upon a written agreement signed by both parties.